Friday, February 21, 2014

WLHS Dance Team

I am writing about WLHS not having a dance team.I think it would be an amazing thing to have even though we already have cheer leading. But that is cheer leading I'm talking about a dance team for guys and girls to dance at football games pep rallys and so on.Brandie and I have interviewed 50 people, mostly teachers and every 50 people we have interviewed has said yes they would love a dance team. They all think it would make the school more entertaining and a fun thing for the students to do. If we have a staff member in charge and controlling it I don't see why we couldn't have a dance team for the students to have fun. We could be creative and have jackets,and outfits.I think it would be fun to have a Rebels dance team everyone would have fun doing it. Mr. Stewart from the science department says "if there is enough people interested and there is a staff member who runs it then he thinks it wouldn't be a bad idea at all. Everybody is interested and wanting to have it and I think it would be an amazing and make the school interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment