Friday, February 6, 2015


Some people think being a senior is the most easiest year of high school because you barley have any classes. But coming from me, and being in high school for four years, it really isn't anything what people say it is. Being a senior is hard sometimes i could name alot of times where i bout failed a class and not pass. I remember when I first came to high school as a freshman I was scared and didn't know what to do I walked the halls and didn't know what to think. As I moved along through high school my Sophomore year got hard especially English class, English was my worst subject but it was the teachers who made it easy and their teaching skills. When I got to Junior year I thought I was done and I couldn't do it anymore with all the work and the stress but some how i made it through because of my friends and the way teachers taught the classes. When Senior year got here all I could and would wanna do is cry because knowing the fact that i'm leaving memories and my friends sucks. My favorite part about high school was homecoming week, dressing up all week and Rowdy Rebel Day was always my favorite with the tractor parade and talent show and pep rally's. Football Friday nights will be the most i will miss because i love football and i never missed a game i always cheered every friday night hearing the cannon go off every time we made a touchdown. I have alot of memories in high school but i'll always be a rowdy rebel no matter what!








1 comment:

  1. Deanna,

    You have described the angst of the senior year so vividly, that I can feel your worries and sadness. You're at a part of your life where the road seems to end -- transitions and change are always hard. But the cool thing is that when you take your next step, you'll start having better experiences and new friends. I'm thinking that I need to get you to Mrs.Cable to talk about graduation plans-- what will you do to further your education? what do you want to be when you grow up and how can we help you? walking your parents through the financial aid process...

    We still have work to do, chicky-poo....you haven't left me yet!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete